We are in the final quarter of the year-long series, Make A Real Difference and Watch Yourself Change!
I am SO encouraged by the growth of the women in this group--they have become better writers, speakers, contagious communicators and NOW, we will spend time getting to know how and where to USE the gifts and personality that God has given you!!!!
Are you ready?
Please introduce yourself if you are new and if you've been here for the entire year, give us a update on where you find yourself in October 2013! Healthy? Happy? Hurting? Humble?
Be encouraged,
Becky
We begin on October 2nd at noon PST.
IF you are flexible this quarter, I would like to move our series to Thursdays at noon PST. Could you let me know if this will work for your schedule (or if you are a call-in, then it should be easy)!?
Please let me know by emailing me at: media@beckytirabassi.com with your availability.
Hi! I’m Cindy Simmons from San Antonio, Texas. I love the fall and especially October because of such wonderful family memories. I know many of you have been in Becky’s classes for several years but this is only my second. I have thoroughly enjoyed the accountability, the new ideas and the growth each quarter. I have been married for 42 years and have two grown children and a “perfect” 15 year old grandson. My passions are spending time in prayer and reaching out to those that do not know Christ. AND, I have two projects for our class this year so I need to get really busy!!! I’m working on a "memories" devotional as a gift to my family and I’m re-doing “my story”. Looking forward to the next three months!
ReplyDeleteI am Diana, welcome to those who are new. I am healthier. I had a procedure to help with my back pain. Blessings diana
ReplyDeleteI have tried three times to post and it did not go through. So I sent the above comment as a test. David Jeremiah said, "Happiness comes from holiness You can't truly be happy unless you're hungry for Jesus Christ." I am humbled by God's love, his grace, his mercy. Blessings.. Diana
ReplyDeleteHi! I am Debi and it is a happy October 2013! I am putting into practice everything learned up to this point; a little slow maybe, but it is happening! God is so good and I am blessed to be a part of this year's series.
ReplyDeleteHi. I am Wanda, a high school teacher in Maryland. After a long hiatus, I am looking forward to finishing the year strong by coming back to the group. My school schedule makes it difficult for me to participate in the live calls, but I look forward to downloading them and listening later. Since I last wrote, I have welcomed into my home two bright, healthy kittens, Gabriel Socrates (Gabe) and Georgina Sophia (Sophie), whose lively antics and boundless energy bring joy and laughter.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all many blessings!