Monday, November 25, 2013

Week Nine: What Message Do You Consistently Deliver?

As you laugh, move and dance through life...

1.  What is the consistent message you deliver wherever you live, work, or volunteer?
2.  What do you do that doesn't seem like drudgery?
3.  What traits and abilities do OTHERS affirm in you?
4.  What is ONE thing that makes you unique?
5.  What is ONE focus you could give your whole life to doing?

These are great questions that not only help you see why you naturally fill certain needs, but they might also illuminate other areas of service that you never considered!

(It's quiet out there...) Please post the answers to these questions and if there is any "ah ha" moment during this exercise.

Be encouraged,

Becky

FYI: This is a recent picture of my daughter-in-law! 


3 comments:

  1. Becky, I love, love this photo above. It speaks volumes. And, I just have to share that the woman who has been cutting my hair for the last 16 years started asking me questions yesterday…about the Holy Spirit, and what it means to be "born again" and that she is beginning to understand it all! She grew up Catholic, and now, wants more!
    I gave her one of your Bibles (I keep them in my car) and lots of encouragement. She is so close…I am humbled and amazed what God is doing. I am also doing, "Draw the Circle - The 40 Day Prayer Challenge" by Mark Batterson with 2 of my closest prayer warrior sisters, and we have been meeting weekly for prayer for 5 weeks now.
    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, tomorrow…Happy Birthday Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome picture of your daughter-in-law! I know this is a blessing to you!
    I'm doing the catching-up....here are my answers to the questions:
    1. The consistent message I deliver wherever I live, work or volunteer is choosing to “do the right thing for the right reason”.
    2. What I do that doesn’t seem like drudgery is loving my husband.
    3. I think the traits and abilities others affirm in me are compassion and empathy.
    4. The one thing I think that makes me unique is never giving up hope, even in the toughest circumstances.
    5. The one focus I have for my whole life is knowing God will never be finished teaching and using me.
    Thank you for having us answer these questions. I think each one was some kind of "ah ha" moment!

    ReplyDelete