Thursday, October 24, 2013

Call Info

If you want to join me for a 21 Day Adventure, I am challenging any men, women and students by sending a daily voice memo and the PDF of my book, The Burning Heart Contract, from November 1st to November 21st.

Recently, a gal wrote:

Dear Becky, thank you so much for EVERYTHING YOU DO! I did the 21 day challenge in August; THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE! thank you for getting me jump started to renew & refresh my soul to carve out that time once again in the early morning hours to spend time with the Shepherd of my soul. I had replaced my morning time with the P90X workout; I am proud to say I completed it, but am ashamed that I placed it ahead of that precious time with my Lord. Your challenge was just what I needed to get my priorities in order.

To register or for more information, click here:

To download recording, click here or...

Playback Dial-in Number:1-857-232-0303 
Playback Access Code:757929
Be sure to use this telephone number and access code, and not the previous Dial-in Number and access codes associated with the conference call itself.

Be encouraged,

Becky





No comments:

Post a Comment