Thursday, October 31, 2013

Week Five: What is the Need?

What is the Need?

November is a wonderful time to be on the alert to FIND A NEED AND FILL IT!

Brainstorm...

What is near to you -- the most immediate need?
What is far from you -- perhaps more long-distance or long-term?

What is the most consistent need that someone has in your sphere of influence.

What is God saying to you about each of these questions.

Take time this week to ask Him. Journal. Get ready to act!

Be encouraged,

Becky

1 comment:

  1. What is the need? Even though I was on the call and talked about these different areas it was still a great assignment to go back and look at my needs. My immediate need is my husband’s health. It is at the top of our thoughts every day. Further in the distance my husband and I are continuing to think about retirement. It is a need as we look at where God wants us and how we will serve in our retirement – as well as making sure we are financially ready. The two most consistent needs within my influence are always prayer and my sharing Christ through Stonecroft Ministries. The discussion about not constantly looking for something new was very encouraging because sometimes I just want to start something brand new and then I look at what God has done and I know I’m in the right place – having time for prayer for family and friends and for sharing my story with non-Christians is my right direction. Thanks for making me look at “myself” and see the needs to continue in my service.

    ReplyDelete