Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Final Post and Call - Thursday 12/19 at noon PST

I sure do love each of you.

I appreciate how many of you have journeyed through the year(s) with me.

For our last call, I hope that all who can make the call will do so. I realize that by changing from Wednesday to Thursday for this quarter, many of you could not make the "live" call. But I hope that you have listened to the recorded calls for encouragement.

This year's theme: Make a REAL Difference and Watch Yourself Change!

This quarter's theme: Find a NEED and Fill it.

I don't know about you, but these words are true reflection of my past year--planting a church has changed me AND changed my community for the Lord Jesus Christ! How about you?

I have grown to love each of you. Thank you for loving me.

On Thursday's call, I am hoping to had how God has shown you the needs that you ALONE have been created to fill!

Be encouraged,

Becky

For those of you who want to continue with personal coaching, I will continue to coach 1x/month and up to 1x/week. Click here to review the options.  If you ARE READY to READ THRU the entire Bible in 52 Weeks, please click here for the Series details (once a week voice memo from me, Bible, book, PDF, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. I have made a real difference this year and watched myself change as well. You have been a real encouragement in my life Becky. Thank you so much for all your posts and emails - continous encouragement to grow in the Lord. I have been strengthened to step out more, encourage others (I had a divine appt in NYC with a friend of my sister, and her text to me, after I left her apartment:
    "Carol, I just cannot thank you enough for your gracious Christ like spirit! I am so thankful for each thing you spoke to me while you were here. Each was a beautiful word of love and it seems each was targeted like an arrow to instruct and encourage, a God-given gift. Thank you."
    Wow, it was all God! Thank you Lord. Thank you Becky. I am happy to report that I am on schedule to finish the daily Bible too - WOOOOHOOO! And, I may give this marked up Bible to my son when he graduates from college in May 2014. I will start a new one in January. Did you know that George Muller read the Bible cover to cover almost 200 times?! That's amazing! I'll be reading through in 52 with you, Becky. Also gave away a case of Bibles this year, and over 20 Matt REdman CD's…and books and stuff and….
    I have also really begun to understand how great God's grace is - for me! Remember the CD, "Your Grace Finds Me" - Matt Redman….well, His grace has found me, in a big way this year. And, I have a consistent prayer time, daily. And, a new journal for 2014. The discipline required to keep this up, has been fueled by your encouragement Becky. And, I signed the "Burning Heart" contract, and am seeing God move in miracles all around me!
    Thank you for sharing so much of your life with us! God Bless You and your family!

    ReplyDelete